Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hummus Recipe

One of the nice things about Google is that it prefers webpages to which other people have linked. So when you search for a recipe, for example, there's a good chance that lots of people have linked to that particular recipe. Meaning, it's probably a good recipe.

That's true for this hummus recipe. The only problem was that I couldn't find a store that sold tahini, which I understand is sesame seed paste. So I bought some sesame seeds and put them in a blender. Anyway, the overall result was delicious.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozark Natural Foods would probably carry it, or maybe you tried them.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found tahini at Safeway by the peanut butter. Another recipe I found says that it's just as good to use toasted and blended sesame seeds. Thanks for the recipe.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found tahaini in normal (larger) food stores. In our area of Maryland, Giant food stores carries it in the international foods (10 cans and 2 bottles) section.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home