Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Dear Judge,

You're reading this because I'm unable to speak for myself and some kind soul tracked down this archived Internet post to help fend off some publicity-seeking lawyer who wants me dead.

First, I don't want my ex-spouse to be my legal guardian. If my spouse has another child with another man, lives with the other man, and has yet another child with other man, I don't want anyone to suffer her claims to be my spouse. She's not my spouse. She's my ex-spouse. And I don't want my Ex to be the one who decides whether I live or die.

Second, I grant veto power to my parents, wife and children on the question of removing me from life support. If any of them think I should stay plugged in, keep me plugged in.

Sincererly,

Matthew R. Evans
October 30, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home